Wednesday 29 November 2017

Sorry....

....for my absence!


I was a little poorly last week when I usually write up a quick update - a touch of labyrinthitis which knocked me for six. Never had it before and never want it again! Was fine, went into the under eaves cupboard to hide some Christmas bits, stood up and my world started spinning, was horribly sick and spent two days sleeping and trying to recover!


Thankfully I feel fine now, enough to enjoy my planned couple of days off work. I had a great day yesterday over in Bath doing some Christmas shopping and mooching around the Christmas Markets.


It wasn't manically busy, which was nice and I ticked off most of my Christmas shopping list too - feeling a little more organised now!!


Instead of going straight home, I met up with my sister and we headed over to Bristol for a night out. Ages ago we got tickets to see Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbott, formally known as the Beautiful South/Housemartins. It was a great night, fab music and a great opportunity to ....


.....spend some quality time with my big sis!!
We must do it again soon Jo xx

No comments: