Sunday 4 November 2018

Birthday Girl xx


Today my beautiful girl turns 19 x


Our first birthday not together!

It does feel odd being apart but we saw her last weekend, armed with trays of brownies for her flatmates and a cake, that would still be in date for today and we have face-timed her this morning! What a fabulous way to still be together, watching her opening her birthday cards and presents via the wonders of face-time x


I made a cake for us to celebrate in her absence and ....


...I went up last weekend laden with birthday pressie's for her to open.


And a special gift, not to be opened until November the 30th - her own 'Countdown to Christmas' as she'll be missing out on all the festive build up at home. She coming home on the 15th, so getting back just in time to decorate the tree!!


So my gorgeous girl, I hope you have a truly lovely birthday. You are missed and I wish I could give you a birthday hug but I'm so happy that you are with your friends and are happy and settled up in Reading. Our London day out is only 2 weeks away and we have our Christmas shopping day in the diary too, so have a fabulous day, lots of birthday love, hugs, kisses and wishes. 
Mum x

No comments: