Saturday 3 December 2022

3 weeks.....



....until Christmas Eve x

The days are whizzing by. Need to be super organised from now on in!! 
Especially as we're off to Malaga for a few days. 
I've never gone away in the bit before Christmas!!


Am beginning to feel christmassy now though. 
These were the grounds of Jeff's school the other night, when I went to yoga - beautiful x


So I worked my Sunday (which was soooooo very busy!) my Monday and did overtime on Tuesday, then had a catch up day at home on Wednesday! Then on Thursday, my 'walk with Lynn' day, we went to Bath instead! A freezing cold, foggy, grey Bath!


Lynn had never been to the Bath Christmas markets before and as the paths are really muddy at the moment, we did this for a change.


Of course I had to introduce her to my favourite, a Landrace Bakery Cinnamon Bun!


We had a mooch around the market, bought a few bits, then came back to mine for a coffee.


Friday and the fog remained, a freezing cold blanket of grey! I went over to Wells to meet a friend for coffee, had a quick walk up by the Bishop's Palace. You couldn't even see the cathedral!


Then I got back in time to get a Cornishware Christmas bauble. 
The website crashed due to demand but I was one of the lucky ones xx


I then spent all afternoon making a start on my Christmas cards and will attempt to finish them all off today. Have already been out to the Post Office to send my overseas and parcels. With the strikes on, I'm thinking get them sent early this year! I know a lot of people don't send cards anymore, a lot say they give the money to charity! but I still like to send a card. Many of the people I send to aren't active on social media, so it's nice just to touch base and catch up on any news and it's a way to support lots of small business card designers and retailers. I'm always drawn to and can't resist buying a nice card!! 

No comments: