Sunday 2 July 2023

A much needed 'Quiet' week.

Pinch and a punch.....


.....hello July!
After an extremely busy June, I'm looking forward to a relaxed July xx


I've been thankful for a quieter week, at home!!
Although I've still squeezed quite a bit in!
Monday I met Tamsin for a coffee - 3 hours later!! 


Then on Tuesday I walked with Lynn....


...up to the top of the Tor!


You could just about make out the Festival site.....


....and the back of the Pyramid Stage!


Lynn very kindly treated me to a coffee and a slice of cake .
Would've been rude to say no!




Love these art installations, woven into the fence as you approach the Tor x




Sunflower Season begins, and we have our first flower as we're about to go away!
 I hope the majority hold out until we return, would be a shame to miss them.


 Spent Wednesday in the garden, it's has gone a little mad and is certainly on the 'to do' list once we're back from holiday. Jeff and I have done a few bits but not really scratched the surface. 
Popped into Sainsbury's on Thursday and didn't emerge for a couple hours. Had a nice coffee and chat with the Store Manager, then on Friday I had a coffee and a catch up with another work colleague, another 3 hours later!! I love a catch up!! Have popped in a couple of times but don't want to rub people's noses in it that I'm no longer there. The people I thought I'd see after finishing, has so far been as I thought xx


Anyway, not long now until our family holiday. Have given Mum and Dad keys to the house, to make the most of it whilst we're away. Have great neighbours too. Just need to work through my list of jobs, cleaning, packing etc and then it'll be time to relax by the pool. I can not wait!!

No comments: