Thursday 12 February 2009

Love!




On Love




"Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me" Sarah Bernhardt


"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies" Aristotle


"What I feel for you seems less of earth and more of a cloudless heaven." Victor Hugo




"When you came, you were like red wine and honey, and the taste of you burnt my mouth with its sweetness." Amy Lowell


"In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing." Mignon McLaughlin



"The hours I spend with you I look upon as a sort of perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain signing to it ... you, and you alone, make me feel that I am alive ... Other men, it is said, have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough." George Moore



"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved." George Sand



"To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven" Karen Sunde



Cards for Valentine and all occasions

No comments: