Monday 27 February 2012

The Faberge Big Egg Hunt

How fab is this - a Great Big Egg Hunt across London.

There are over 200 eggs hidden around London for you to find - each egg has been created by some fabulous artists and designers. If you go to the Faberge Big Egg Hunt website you can read more about it and even bid for your favourite egg and all the money is going to charity.

Here are some of my favourites




Now I need to see if I can get to London and spot some of these sp'egg'tacular creations before they disappear.

5 comments:

Madison said...

What a fab idea. Thanks for posting. Off to look on the website.

Madison xxx

Fleur Cotton said...

Wow! That looks eggciting!

(sorry - couldn't resist a little yoke, I mean joke!)

Fleur xx

www.daisyley.co.uk said...

I really, really want to see some of these. Not sure I'll manage the egg hunt but will try and see a few. Love it.

Victoria said...

What a wonderful idea. Great fun. x

Unknown said...

keep up the good work Becky. Know how you feel! Am about to launch myself out of bed to don scruffy track suit bottoms, trainers etc and get out for a walk.xx