Sunday 15 November 2015

Birthday time!!


Happy Birthday dear Mum........

So it was my Birthday yesterday - a young 45!!


I decided to have a guilt free 'off plan' day and started it off with delicious white toast with butter and rhubarb and ginger jam - YUM!


Sophie, Sam and I then headed off to Bristol for lunch (Jeff was working) and the main event, Mary Poppins at the Hippodrome. I last saw it 11 years ago when Sophie was 5 and it was her first outing to Musical theatre - we have certainly seen a lot more since.

It was truly supercalifragilisticexpialidocious x


I opened my presents when I got home and was speechless! 
The boy did good!!

Tickets to see Scouting for Girls at Cardiff in just 4 weeks time and then....

.......tickets to see TAKE THAT (again) at Hyde Park in July!!!! 

What a lucky girl am I?



So because I'm so happy, here's something for you.....


....45% off EVERYTHING 

For a limited time - use the code BIRTHDAY45 when prompted at the checkout 
and get a fabulous 45% off EVERYTHING whilst stocks last!

Happy Shopping!


Quick build update - footing dug, concrete poured, site prepped, 
brickies arrive next week to start building!!!



6 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday
Julie xxxxxxxx

Ali said...

Belated birthday wishes and great things to look forward to xx

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Mandy x

Judith said...

Happy birthday wishes!
You are a lucky girl - Take That, wow!!!
((-;
Really something to look forward to.

dots and spots said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments and Birthday Wishes, I really am spoilt. I love having things to look forward to x

Anonymous said...

Just placed an order. Look forward to receiving it. Last year your cards got lots of lovely comments. Mandy x