Sunday 15 January 2017

Bit of a mixed bag


Quick catch up after a really rather busy week!
Started off nice and relaxed on Monday with a quick coffee and catch up with my lovely friend, before doing the days orders.


Tuesday in the hairdressers when the phone rang - could I do some supply teaching cover tomorrow!?! So a mad afternoon or orders, food shopping, juggling followed.


Wednesday and it turned out to be all day Thursday too, we were out the door by 7:50am, much to the groans of Sam and I was in a Nursery class of 3/4 year olds!! Exhausting!


Friday morning more of the same, then catching up with orders, then an hour or two of driving with this one - reversing around a corner, parallel parking and manoeuvring into a parking bay! 


I have spent the weekend cleaning, food planning and shopping, making up, picking and packing orders, as I'm wanted in again all day tomorrow and who knows if more too!


The SALE is still on but stocks are getting low particularly on the spotty bags, so get them whilst you can as they're not being reprinted.

Have a good week - I wonder how mine is going to turn out!?!

No comments: