Sunday 8 January 2017

SALE madness


Our SALE is in full swing - lots of you out there are keeping me very busy and grabbing a bargain along the way, enjoying the 50% off  EVERYTHING!!


These mixed pack of cards are proving to be a very popular choice - so much so, some cards are now out of stock and alternatives are being put in their place.


As are these bags - but grab them whilst you can, as these will not be reprinted. I have to order in the 30,000's so I'm phasing these out now and am down to my last few 1000!
 

I treated myself to this lightbox in the SALE. I've wanted one, not been able to justify the cost but got this with 50% off, so I couldn't resist.


I've started the year back on-plan! I enjoyed a few too many treats over the festive period but am back on it, I aim to lose the few extra pounds and keep myself in target range! It's great food, lots of choice, so no real hardship - in fact, I actually enjoy getting back on it.

I hope your start to the New Year has been a good one. The weather hasn't been great, really foggy but it's not stopped Sophie taking over the school run and driving us to school and back every day now. We endeavour to go to Yeovil when we can too, as that is where her test centre is based, so lots of practice needed and he said as soon as her theory is out of the way (first attempt early February), he'll book her in for her test!! That sounds way too soon but it takes 4-6 weeks to come through and I guess it's still a couple of months away. I must confess, I won't be sorry to stop doing the school run, although I'd still have a year of taking Sam if Sophie goes off to uni, or persuade him to get up earlier and get the bus - pretty sure that would be a no! 

Have a great week!

No comments: