Sunday 22 October 2017

Whoops!

....forgot to post this last night!


The last of the pickings I think now, going to cut everything back over half term week. The garden was a little late to the party but produced well mid August onwards.


I've been busy baking in prep for half term. I'm working Monday to Thursday and out with Sophie on Friday, so need plenty of supplies to keep them all fed!




Jeff and I enjoyed a very rare lunch date on Thursday, as he broke up a little earlier than the kids. GBK (Gourmet Burger Kitchen) is always a winner and now we have one just down the road, even better. Hope you all have a great half term week - lots of revision happening here (I hope) for Sam, so a week at home, later starts and lots of rest and relaxation in the mix too.


4 comments:

Andrea Fallon said...

Hi Becky, I’ve been following your blog for a couple of years (and was a customer too 🙂) and have really enjoyed seeing your new house and building work progress. Would you mind telling me what flooring you used in your bedroom? We’re almost finished a loft conversion in our house and want to lay a white wooden floor but it’s proving really difficult to find one - most shops are trying to sell us vinyl (eg Karndean) but that’s a pretty expensive option. We’re considering a laminate if we can’t find the right shade of wood. Any advice appreciated! Andrea x

dots and spots said...

Sorry, only just spotted your comment. Our bedroom floor was white laminate floorboards from B&Q - money was getting tight and it was on offer, if I remember correctly - I'll see if I can find a name tomorrow if we still have a spare box

dots and spots said...

I am pretty sure it was this - the last pack I found has no label Anonymous Andrea Fallon said... http://www.diy.com/departments/belcanto-white-californian-pine-effect-laminate-flooring-2-m-pack/152973_BQ.prd

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much Becky 😀