Thursday 31 December 2020

Twixmas....

... the bit between Christmas and New Year!

Although not so much the muddle of days for me,
 as it was back to work for me straight after Boxing Day!


We entered Boxing Day going in to Tier 3!


Boxing Day was a completely relaxed affair! They played an 'Escape' game and I 'escaped' to the sitting room to relax on the sofa and watch Grease.


I then worked the Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, was down to do overtime on the Wednesday but wasn't needed, so spent the day de-christmasing the house, ready to welcome in the new year.


Love going in to a new year with a clean and tidy house.


So today is the last day of December and 2020!


And five days on from entering Tier 3, we enter Tier 4!


Jeff and I got up early, were out the door by 8:30am and made the most of the stunning weather, walking along the River Brue. It was bitterly cold but such a fabulous start to the day.


I will do a round up of the year in another post but
 will leave you with this little robin fluffed up against the cold x

No comments: