Saturday 12 June 2021

All the colours!


My rescued peonies have been glorious. These were being thrown out on Sunday at work and they've just got better as the week has gone on.


So worked my normal Sunday, Monday, Tuesday but have tried to fit in some exercise too.
Have rowed and went to yoga......


......and walked with a friend.


The weather has been mixed but my sunflowers are growing and I staked them all up this week, to give them a little extra support. Crossing everything, that they continue to thrive!


Just like my beautiful peonies x


Friday was a day catching up at home and today (Saturday) Sophie and I were up and out early and in Bath for 9am. First stop a much needed coffee, then Bra shopping!! An expensive part of any shopping trip. Had a lovely mooch with Sophie and then headed home as it got busy early afternoon.


It almost felt normal......well normal'ish!!!


It was lovely to sit and people watch for 20 minutes, simple pleasures x

Working for the next 4 days, whilst the forecast shows sunshine, then you've guessed it, day off on Thursday, forecast rain!! Have a good week xx

No comments: