Thursday 22 July 2021

We went......

 ....to Corfu....


....and it was wonderful x


Just got home from a fabulous two weeks and honestly, felt safer there than I do now we're back home. Sam has been 'pinged' he's done a PCR test which has come back negative, daily tests all negative but 3 of his friends tested positive, so he's isolating. Bit ironic given Jeff and I went out to Corfu expecting to isolate on our return. The rules changed whilst we were away, so we can come and go as we please and that means back to work for me on Sunday!!


I'm going to do 3 blog posts, one from each of the resorts we stayed at. It felt like 3 mini holidays, as each place was so very different, so I think there's the best way to share our travels.


First up will be Corfu town...


...secondly Kalami....


...and finally Kassiopi.


It truly was a wonderful time, a time I feel very thankful and grateful to have experienced.


And it felt very safe!
A tiny slice of 'normal' x

No comments: