Here are some of your great suggestions:
- Aldonka is looking forward to her beach themed wedding and would use the tape to provide the finishing touch to her invite envelopes.
- PosiePatchwork would use the spotty tape tape to create some tiny bunting flags on string.
- Keetepie would brighten up her dull filing cabinet with the country garden tape.
- Toni Quandt would use hers as a border trim around her mirror and other accessories in her nautical themed bathroom.
- Crafty Helen suggested buying some plain brown paper bags (like you get your favourite take away in!) and jazzing them up with the tape, making them into gift bags with matching tags.
- Miss Bee is going to 'pimp her ride' and use the red spotty tape to brighten up her black dutch bicycle.
- And, in the long hot summer, FaceBook fan Itsuko Koizumi will cover her window with the blue spotty tape, turn on her fan, feel the breeze and imagine its a cool, rainy day outside!
From the blog: TopCat76 who will be decorating cool boxes with the beach hut tape before heading out on picnics this summer.
From Facebook: Nicky Benton who is going to use the Cup Cake tape make her biscuit tin 5 year old proof!
And as a big Thank You to you all for taking part, we picked another couple of winners from the hat and the two winners picked at random are:
Amy who will 'use it on just about anything' and Katie Chilvers who has just set up a Cupcake bakery so I hope the Cup cake tape comes in handy!
Thanks again for all of you for taking part - I really do I appreciate you taking the time and effort to join in.