Sunday 21 October 2012

At last....


I can share with you some fabulous new wooden gifts we have selected just for you. We don't make them but a wonderful couple - Steve and Heidi and their team cut, hand paint and create these fabulous wooden gifts.


They have been residing over at the premises for the past couple of weeks, waiting for me to find a moment to photograph them and yesterday afternoon, I did just that.

 

 I just love the colours and designs we have selected for you.


The stars and hearts come in 2 sizes and are spotty, stripy or plain with a spotty or white satin ribbon.


We have also chosen these gorgeous stumpy boats and some fab spotty toadstools.


As you can see the colours all tie in with our dots and spots range perfectly.


 These are perfect gifts for your Mum and we have spotty stars for your Dad's too.




Because the items are hand made, hand painted and hand finished, I am not in a position to reorder quickly. Knowing just how busy they are, I doubt I will get any more this side of Christmas or if I can, it may take 6 weeks. So if you see something you want, get it now rather than wait as I only have a few of each.


You can find everything on our website *HERE* just scroll to the bottom of the side menu under wooden gifts. These items are not available to TRADE but we are happy to share with you, the fabulous team who create them - just email me for details.

6 comments:

Nic said...

They are fab!!

En4tainment said...

i love them so cute,

jill said...

Oh they are pretty I love them xx

Unknown said...

Love the stumpy boats. Can see those in a lot of coastal homes.

Judith said...

Oooooo, cute!!!

Katie Levett-Allen said...

Wow Becky, don't they just sit alongside your products beautifully, they look gorgeous! Well done to you, and Heidi,Lovely! Katie x