Saturday 13 January 2018

Week two - done!!


I always have to just 'get through' January, I'm not a fan of winter and the cold. It's been a particularly cold week as the heating packed up at work. When the olive oil starts turning cloudy, you know it's cold (below 10 degrees). As always I'm on the lookout for signs of spring, ever hopeful and willing on it's arrival, for brighter days and warmer weather.


Faced the scales again at Slimming World this morning, another pound and a half off and I got my half stone award. Pretty chuffed with that and 8 lbs off in 2 weeks.


I love it when I'm back on it and focused. I get to eat the most delicious food and lots of it and still lose weight. This was today's lunch - a sweet cinnamon omelette, with fruit and full fat Greek yogurt with honey - absolutely scrummy. I share all my meals over on my Instagram page @beckypcosandsprouts


Sam and I were just chatting about our holiday this Summer. It's been booked for a while now, as we found an affordable villa, with a private pool, in central Puerto Pollensa. I think he's quite looking forward to it and for a boy who doesn't like the heat, that's something. We've not been abroad as a family for the past two years now and I think having his own pool is quite the appeal. Fingers crossed it works out, as the last time we went away, he spent most of his time in an air conditioned room watching rubbish TV! It's still a while away but it's another way to get through January, having something to look forward to and it gives me chance to start saving up.

No comments: