Saturday 17 April 2021

Time to open things up!!


As I mentioned in my previous post, Monday marked a big stage in reopening shops, hairdressers, gyms, swimming pools, outside eating, meeting other people ......


.... so after three months plus, I got to meet up with my sister.


I took her for a walk along the Polden Way, saw our first bluebells.....


.... all the way out to Hurcot Hill, a good 7 miles of walk and talk!!!


Jeff and I then did our first yoga in a year and boy did I know I'd done it the next morning!!


I then got to spend my morning with Sam on Friday, heading over to our beloved Stockhill Woods. Was nice to spend some time with him, he's good company.


And it was lovely to be back in the stillness and feel calm wash over you x


And then this morning I met up with Jo and Ella over at the Newt, making the most of her time off before the school term restarts. What a beautiful day.


It's a stunning place, mid way point and a good place to amble.....


.....made a new friend!!


So it's back to work tomorrow for me, my Sunday, Monday, Tuesday stint.....


......then my hair colour on Wednesday. 
I seriously can not wait to get my mop sorted. I don't think it has EVER been this long and it's driving me nuts! Jeff has done his best, giving it an under shave twice but it now needs a proper good cut on Friday and my colour on Wednesday to get rid of the grey!! Roll on next week xx


 

No comments: