Sunday 26 March 2023

House Full!


I end the week with a house full!
Sophie drove Sam back late last night. She's going to work from home this week and Sam should be starting at Sainsbury's soon, topping up the cash for the Summer term.


I've been super good and following the advice of my Chiropractor. I saw him on Monday and then again on Friday. I've actually been off work today and tomorrow, signed off, Chiropractor's orders!! Feel so guilty being off when I'm not ill, ill!!! But as he put it " Do I have money to burn?" Each session is costing me £36 and doing an 8hr shift, is basically 2 steps forward, one step back. As he put it, I have to break the cycle and try and reduce the inflammation around the joint, so to keep reigniting the source of the pain is silly. He reckons as I've been suffering a minimum of 6 months, I can expect at least a 6 week recovery period. So I'm icing every hour, marching on the spot, doing a set of 6 exercises on repeat. Sitting in an upright chair, keep moving but for short burst. There is definitely improvement, so I keep going! Next appointment is on Wednesday and more massage, dry needling and manipulation to look forward to!!


I did go to Bristol as planned on Wednesday but ....


....just for a shorter amount of time than planned.


I popped into Primark, as someone had told me about these fab candles which I've put away for Christmas. Just need to remember where I put them!!


And then the real reason for my visit, the Commitments. 
The encore was the best bit, 20 mins of just fun!
Ice pack down the back of my trousers for the duration!!


Lynn cancelled on me on Thursday but it was good to rest, rather than a big walk.


I went once around the block, determined to find 'Spring' 
The weather has been cold, wet, grey on the whole. 
We need some warmth and sunshine.....please x


So, with Sophie and Sam now home for the next couple of weeks, I'm back to continually food shopping, meal prepping and feeding everyone. Jeff celebrates his birthday next week but doesn't break up until Friday, so still a bit of a slog to go. The clocks have gone forward, so we do have the lighter evenings to look forward to, now for a few warm, dry, sunshine filled days please xx

No comments: