Saturday 29 April 2023

A Nothing week!!

It's been one of those weeks. 
Nothing planned, not done much, caught up with a few bits. 
Weather hasn't been great......just one of those 'nothing' weeks.


I worked my Sunday, Monday, Tuesday.


Have spent my time refocusing my efforts to lose a few pounds, lower inflammation and just feel generally better about myself. I've bought a couple of books, been doing a 5 day challenge on Facebook and just getting myself back in the zone. And I'm pleasantly happy and surprised by the results so far. Things are moving in the right direction!


I've been trying to take an evening walk after food, get to see all the beautiful blossom on the way around, a real bonus. I've seen my chiropractor, still doing the icing, marching, exercises. I've had my hair coloured and cut, I'm just trying to feel better about myself again.


The weather has not been great! Dull, wet, cold still. 
The better weather has to come soon, it can't keep being miserable!! 
Sunshine always makes you feel better.


I also got my hands on a 2024 diary!! So I've spent my time filling in all the important dates - birthdays, holidays, shows etc that are already booked in for 2024! I do like to be organised!!

So today (Saturday) is more of the same, a slow day!
I'm working my Sunday, Monday (Bank Hols) Tuesday...
My friend Lynn is back from her holidays, so we're hoping to walk on Thursday, weather permitting. Then I'm off to Cardiff to see Sophie and Sam on Friday!

Have a good week xx


 

No comments: