Thursday 8 June 2023

Farewell Sainsbury's


Farewell Sainsbury's!!
Above pic, my first day, September 2017!


And my last - June 2023!


I only intended to stay 6 months, very nearly lasted 6 years!!
Will miss everyone loads but will still see everyone as a customer!!
Will be banned for talking and distracting the workers 🤣🤣🤣


It's been an eventful 6 years with Covid in the mix, but we survived!!
Have had lots of opportunities to be creative and
have valued the support and trust the team has shown in me over the years.


I was the champion Red Nose Day Scratchcard seller two years running. 
I became the GPTW Store and Regional colleague.
I won a Stardust Award and £250
I won a LOVE Award and £50


Made the most of your last PayDay staff discount!!! 
The 2nd thing I'll miss most about leaving Sainsbury's. 
First thing, the people, always xx. 
Will add, I also went in the store first thing in the morning and did a fresh food shop. 
This was an online store cupboard stock up!!


We're a big team, 100+, so I got a box of 100 tiny Tony's Chocoloney, to go in the staff room. 
A couple of big bars to share over in the petrol station. 


The greedy buggers ate them in one day, so not sure how many actually got one!!


A few individual small bars and added a few postcard packs for my Sunday and Monday team.




Was truly spoilt by my lovely colleagues and customers. 
Blown away by their kindness and generosity. 
Ended up leaving my shift with a full trolley xx


Grabbed as many selfies as I could in my last few days. This is why it was so hard to leave!! 
It's the people that I work with that I will miss the most! 
Am looking forward to this picture coming up as a memory in a years time.










Leaving drinks in 'Spoons' next Sunday 6:30pm, still to look forward to.

No idea what's next.....
.......am going to enjoy the summer off with Jeff and then see what comes along.

Early retirement!?!

No comments: