Thursday 22 June 2023

We LOVE Harry!!


HARRY STYLES!!!


Last night Sophie and I got to see Harry Styles in concert, at the Principality Stadium in Cardiff, the final date of his UK Tour and it was FABULOUS!!!


I'm very lucky that Sophie lives in Cardiff and enjoys going to these things with her Mum!!


Just follow the feathers xx


Gin and Juice pit stop!


Well, a beer for me!!


Before the main event!


Had fabulous seats, with the most incredible view!


The main man!






It was just THE best night!
And we didn't walk 4 miles home this time!!


Earlier in the day, we'd popped over to Snails Deli.....


.......lovely local (to Sophie) cafe and.....


......enjoyed THE most delicious pancakes for brunch!


The day before, Sophie and I cooked and enjoyed an evening with Sam.
Loved hearing about his Montenegro adventures.


Earlier in the morning, I went to my 14th Chiropractor session!
Huge improvement, monthly appointments going forward!


Monday evening, on my return from Cornwall, I went to our local Strode theatre to see 'Are you there God? It's me, Margaret', a Judy Blume book from my own teenage years. Glad I made the effort to see it, even if a night on the sofa would have been very desirable.


Am home now......for one night!!!
The sunflowers are overtaking me!!


Off up to Cumbria on Friday (tomorrow)
My 30 year University Reunion!!!
Am meeting my friend in Cheltenham and travelling up together, a 5 and a half/six hour journey ahead of us......but it'll be worth it. Am looking forward to seeing everyone. Will report back on Monday!!

No comments: