Sunday 6 October 2024

OCTOBER!!!!

Pinch and a punch.....


....how is it October already??


I started the week/month off, getting my hair cut and coloured.
Back to white blonde.  


Walked with my friend on Tuesday. It was raining to begin with, so we had a coffee and then once dry, headed off to find a few new murals in Glastonbury.


The bittern.


This dahlia mural, will forever be my favourite.


It's on the side of the Heart of the Tribe Gallery, 
which is holding an exhibition to mark 5 years of the Glastonbury mural trail. 


Well worth a visit. It's on until the 20th of October.
 We still have plenty to see.


I've had a very enjoyable week in the gallery. 
Yesterday was Open Day, so really busy. Lots of lovely people to chat to. 
I will be sad when it ends on Thursday.


Ending today, is Somerset Arts Week. So I dragged Jeff along to the ZigZag building this morning, to catch an exhibition on before it finished today.


It's such an incredible space. The building alone was worth going to see  


And there was a fab selection of work on display.
Check out 'Old as the Hills' Instagram account to find out more.


The afternoon has been wet! Had a family group chat with Sophie and Sam this afternoon, which was lovely. Had a catch up with my sister, phoned my mum this morning to wish her a happy birthday, so a check in with all the family xx


So next week is busy. I do my final two full days in the gallery, possibly in for art work collection too. I've also signed up to do a couple of exams. Meeting my mum and dad for lunch tomorrow, a friend for coffee on Friday, then my sister for a night out in Bristol. Let's hope the weather is kind x

No comments: