We got back from our trip to celebrate with Sam
My baby is 24!!
Now he's in Bristol, it made it super easy to go and see him.
His choice - PIZZAROVA for lunch
And very nice it was too.
We headed back to his flat for cake and then said our goodbyes to make way for all his friends who were meeting up with him to celebrate in the evening.
Sophie and I were then back in Bristol the following day...
.... as we had tickets to see Waitress.
We've seen it before but it was it's 10th anniversary tour, so the perfect excuse to see it again and do a little shopping before. Not that we need an excuse!!
It's been a busy few days since we got home.
My fig tree survived us being away, thanks to Sophie being at home from time to time.
The first thing I did when we got home, is get out the ladder....
....pick all the gone over fruit (sadly quite a lot)....
....and pick all the good fruit!
Thankfully, quite a few ripe figs....
....which I've been enjoying.
Whilst we were away the UK was enjoying glorious weather too. Sophie would say it's been too hot and there has been next to no rain. It looks like the weather is to remain sunny and dry for the foreseeable.
Off to sit out in the garden now I'm all caught up with my blog posts x


















No comments:
Post a Comment