Sunday 6 October 2013

Autumn at it's best


What a way to start October - a weekend of Glorious sunshine.


I spent yesterday working in Maddie Brown looking out at everyone enjoying the sunshine, hoping Sunday was going to be just as lovely. Luckily it has been even better!


We've spent all afternoon out in the garden soaking up the warm sunshine.
We've just returned from our walk in the park discovering these Autumn treasures along the way.


This oak tree had so many acorns the ground was literally covered.


But I only found the one conker - still time I guess.


I hope you've all had beautiful, warm sunshine to enjoy. 

2 comments:

patchworkandlace said...

It has been a gorgeous sunny day here in York too ,I love this time of year watching everything changing colour xx

dots and spots said...

I know - Autumn is a favourite for me too x