Wednesday 16 October 2013

No time to think....

.... at the moment now we've entered the busy bit of the year.


Dark mornings are now the way to start the day, as I print off overnight orders, whilst eating my breakfast before I head off on the school run. 


My days are spent making up copious packs of Christmas cards,
 in an attempt to keep my stock levels looking healthy.


Whilst picking and packing the daily web and NOTHS orders


and making up the growing number of trade orders that all want near to next day delivery.


I treated myself to this stripy jacket for all my hard work (any excuse). It was half price in the Laura Ashley SALE so a bargain too!!


I also had a little visitor in my studio yesterday - a spotty one too!
Such attention to detail!

Hope you are having a good week. My two are at home tomorrow as the school is closed due to strikes, so I shall make use of the extra time and extra help!

2 comments:

Emma Herian said...

I think you deserved that lovely jacket! Get the little helpers to do some work tomorrow whilst you put your feet up x

Crafted by Carly said...

It sounds as if you've been very busy - you definitely deserved that gorgeous jacket!
Carly
x