Thursday 24 October 2013

Nearly half term.....

 It's been a funny week - Jeff has been on half term so we have shared the school runs but also tried to fit in lots of things that needed doing, so it's all been a bit bitty!


I can't get on with these dark, gloomy mornings either - it takes me a while to get going.


dots and spots has been extremely busy with daily orders, 
becoming more and more festive as the days go on.


I've had a big wrap order go out too with 2000+ sheets of wrap to be counted, coupled with a bespoke wrap order and lots of trade orders going out on a next day turn around.


I'm also really chuffed to be sent a photo of the 'Christmas Great Little Trading Co Catalogue', with our wrap on the front cover. 


Then yesterday I made a much needed trip to Exeter, to visit my Dad in hospital. He was in for a routine operation but it has all been a big worry. I was lucky I was in a position where I could go to support Mum and visit Dad. All went well but he must now take the necessary time to recover and heal. At times like this, you really appreciate the amazing job the NHS do for us all.

I end the week tomorrow with a day in Maddie Brown, then we all have a treat on Saturday to look forward to - London bound!

1 comment:

Pocketful of Patterns said...

Wow -what a gorgeous little work den you have!! :)