Sunday 27 March 2016

Easter weekend treats


Well the Easter weekend started off fabulously with a full day of warm sunshine.


So we changed our plans and spent all day out in the garden - tidying up a bit from the builders and deck prep! Hopefully in the next week or so, we will have a lovely deck across the back of the house.


It was sunny enough to eat outside for the first time this year and I even gave my old legs their first airing - I really do feel better when the sun shines x


We dodged the showers on Saturday for a girls day out with Sophie and my sister in Bristol, to see Mamma Mia. Sophie and I saw it back in 2013 and I promised her that if it ever came to Bristol we would go see it again. Well I bought the tickets a year ago, well worth the wait because it was fabulous.


We sang all the way home !!!


So today, Easter Sunday and the start of British Summertime with the clocks going forward. It's been rather showery, so I spent all day......


.....inside painting.
I've made a start but still have a very long way to go!


So It's Bank holiday Monday tomorrow and more rain forecast, so more painting is top of the list. We also get to celebrate a certain Mr. P's birthday, so a busy day planned to round up the Easter break.

No comments: