Sunday 16 April 2017

Happy Easter


Happy Easter 

We celebrated our Easter on Good Friday, as Sophie was out the door this morning at 8am for a 2 hour motorway driving lesson, then she was being dropped straight off at work as she's there 10-5pm 


So Jeff went early to the tip (yes it is open on Easter Sunday, surprisingly!) then out for a run, Sam is still in bed! as Jeff just put it 'he hasn't risen yet, has he?' So I had a quiet breakfast on my own. Have to have a hot cross bun on Easter Sunday, this is my last one, saved for today and jolly nice it was too. Used all my syns, so no chocolate for me today but it was worth it.


The sun is shining here, wasn't forecast but most welcome. It's still chilly but hopefully we'll get a bit more done outside today. We're trying to get rid of everything big and messy before the silver 'bigger' car goes on Friday. The previous house owner left a lot of old plastic pots which we've not got around to emptying. We've also done some sorting inside, will share pics on a blog post soon. Once the doors to dots and spots close for good at the end of the month, I shall turn my attentions back to the house and tackling the painting projects that still need to be done.

For now, I'm going to enjoy today as I'm over at the unit all day tomorrow sorting.
Have a lovely, long weekend x

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Happy Easter to you all.
Lisa x