Saturday 23 July 2022

What a week!!

Gosh what a busy week! I normally write a blog post on a Saturday to round up the week but have already shared Sophie's Graduation on Tuesday and written a few holiday posts. So following on from Sophie's Graduation on Tuesday......


....we cancelled plans to eat out due to the heat,
 so booked somewhere locally for the following evening. 


A chance for a final celebration


Sam is currently away with friends, hence not around in any pics!


We went to a Greek Taverna in Wells, haven't been there before but it keeps the 
Greek feels going for just that little bit longer and I'm all for that!


Yammas!!


The sunflowers are beginning to flower. Sophie did a great job keeping them watered whilst we were away. I'm hopeful they'll still be around for our anniversary in a week or two.


They haven't grown as tall as last year and we planted a multi stem variety that hasn't appeared as yet. 
I guess there's still time!


They do make me smile.


Might have a pumpkin too.....


.....and I've picked and enjoyed my first ripe fig.


Thursday and Friday were catch up days, hair appointments etc. It's back to work for me tomorrow, so I'm thankful this delivery arrived today whilst I was in. Not sure where he'd of left the box otherwise. Just a little on the large side!!


I've gifted Sophie the pink medium case, as a Graduation gift, ready and waiting for any future travels and adventures. And I've bought the yellow set for Sam to use, as we've booked a family holiday for next summer and I'm sure he'll be off with his friends at some stage.


So the TRIPP family grows, Just need to put them away!!
Managed to gift our old suitcases for free collection to a local friend, 
so have the space to put them away until our next adventure in October.

No comments: