Sunday 16 October 2011

Research


This morning we had to go to Bath and whilst there, with Sam counting down the minutes until opening time......


..... we headed to the Apple store to do a little research!


Both children are just so intuitive with new technology, within minutes Sophie was on iTunes and You Tube......


.......and Sam was on Angry Birds and all sorts of games. I was still trying to navigate to my blog and work out how to use the keypad! I am more convinced after talking to one of the 'Apple Guys' that it is what I need but will take hubby in half term to see what he thinks. I know it will get huge amounts of use from 2 little people if not by me!


After a couple of hours in Bath shopping, we went over to my sister's house and to the main event - my gorgeous niece's 3rd Birthday celebrations.


She is adorable and Sophie and Sam love her to bits - it's just like having a little sister!
Happy Birthday Ella.

4 comments:

Emma said...

That's weird, I was in Bath today too! I rather like going to the Apple store to play with the iPads!
Emma :)

www.daisyley.co.uk said...

Going to an Apple store rates as an official treat for my boys. What a perfect day - Apple store and then birthday celebrations. Does it get any better?

Victoria said...

Lucky you. We just love trips to Bath. What a treat. x

Stripes and Stars said...

I love my ipad, but if you do buy one - beware, whenever I come to use mine when the kids have gone to bed, the battery is ALWAYS dead. This is how much our ipad gets used, and I thought it would sit in a corner and gather dust. If I get stuck with anything on it, I just ask my 6 year old!