Thursday 27 October 2011

I only went and......


....got an i-pad!!!!!


I choose the fancy blue cover,


and ta-daaa, there you have it - my OH has set it all up and I'm good to go!
Daughter has promised to instruct me in adding i-tunes at a later date.


I do need a little bit of uninterrupted time to 'play' and get used to it and I do need to test the connection at school etc for when I am sat in the car waiting at pick up time but I do think - so far, so good!


Other recent purchases include this lovely ribbon from the White Company - I always LOVE their Christmas stuff.


I've also added to my 'tin collection' - this fab Emma Bridgewater tin, ready for the Christmas chocolates and....


....this fantastic Whittards red and white starry tin - full of biscuits ( a nice little bonus!)


Trouble with me is, that I buy things for Christmas pressies and want to keep it all for myself!

3 comments:

Jan May said...

I'm sure you'll soon find it indespensible. I love mine, and would be lost without it. Looking forward to upgrading to the latest model though. Liking the blue colour :) Enjoy!

Don't forget to download the Blogger app asap.

www.daisyley.co.uk said...

So jealous ... but really glad you treated yourself.

Love that ribbon by the way - gorgeous.

Judith said...

Good on you, Becky! I think this beautiful 'toy' will bring a lot of joy (wow, it's a rythm)
Have a lovely weekend,
greetings Judith

I love the blue colour and the ribbon (-;