Friday 17 August 2012

Show Prep!

 On Sunday it is the Mid-Somerset Agricultural Show or commonly known as the Shepton Show - I think I  mentioned before that we would be having a stand there. The show prep in the field is building nicely into tent city, so I thought I ought to do a little of my own show prep and work out how many things I could squeeze onto a table to show off all we do!

 So Sophie and I headed over to the unit for the day to do just that, whilst we waited for a delivery to arrive.

 It's so hard to choose what to take as we will have to carry everything into the show on the day, as the fields are already being churned to mud along the tracks.

 We will be offering Special Show prices on all our products as this is the first time we have come out 'to play' in a couple of years, so do come and find us in the Shepton in Business Marquee on the East side of the main show arena.

 We hope we will have plenty to tempt you with and maybe any of you doing a little early Christmas shopping may find something to hide away until December!!!

 Our delivery did arrive..... eventually and is neatly stacked away on shelves in the new bit of our premises - all will be revealed in the coming months but I'm chuffed with the possibilities ahead that this new product may bring.

Don't forget to print off our special voucher if you are coming to the show *Information here* - we are giving away a free roll of tape with every purchase in exchange of the voucher. Make sure you come and say hello - I hear it may even be dry, maybe even a little bit of sun too - so spoilt!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really hoping to make it on Sunday, not been to one of these show's since I was a kid! I've printed my voucher ready... I'll be the one chasing my wayward twin toddlers :-)

Katie said...

Have a great time at the show! Im sure it will be a hit! xx

maria said...

Wow yoir blog is so beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Vico @ rental mobil jakarta