Thursday 30 August 2012

Ribbon!

 Today I took delivery of 2 big boxes of ribbon. I LOVE ribbon and have quite a collection myself but we thought it was time to have ribbon on offer to our lovely dots and spots customers. So we have sourced and selected some beautiful ribbon for you made here in the UK.  As soon as I get it photographed and loaded onto our *NEW* website (coming soon) it will be available for you to buy. It will be available either by the meter or a selection will be available on 4m reels. Perfect for wrapping those lovely gifts or any crafty project you have on the go.

 We will of course have spotty ribbon and gingham - all available in red, blue, pink and green.

 And stitched and striped ribbon,

and of course more spots in sheer, satin, grosgrain, either micro or polka dot! 
Some of our new products will include ribbon so I will be a busy bee over the next week or so.

Please note the ribbon will not be available to our TRADE customers but we are happy to share with you our supplier if you like it.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

What lovely colours! I'd love a few of these! x

Claire Mackaness said...

Oooh looks like the same supplier I buy from at Ally Pally every year. Great bargains, good luck with the sales I am sure your customers will love them.

dots and spots said...

I need ribbon for some of our new products and it will be lovely to offer ribbon alongside our wrap - plus I just LOVE ribbon

Just me, Leah said...

I love ribbon and have loads of it. I need some more of your Xmas wrapping tapes so will get some ribbon in when I place my order nearer to Xmas. x

Vintage from the Village said...

Ooh lovely, J and I both like the look of these ! X