Thursday 13 September 2012

My favourite tin

 This is my favourite tin,

 it's full of my 

 beautiful collection of rings. 

Each one is gorgeous to me - they're not expensive, some just £2 from New Look but I love them all. The good side and bad side of losing a little weight, has put me in a little ring dilemma. 

 I have lost over 2 stone now and my favourite silver ring (above) keeps falling off. It's not big enough to fit on my first finger but it keeps sliding off, so if you get a ring in your parcel from me, you now know why!!

 On the flip side my lovely spotty ring has not really fit for the past couple of years and has sat hidden in my tin but now, a few pounds lighter, it fits my finger again perfectly.

 My Union Jack ring bought to celebrate the Jubilee, is now on the big side sadly

 But my gorgeous blue ring now fits again - so it's a bit of a mixed time.

I feel inspired to design a ring card - maybe engagement or wedding - will have to see.

5 comments:

Just me, Leah said...

Well done on the weight loss. I have a collection of (mostly)cheap rings too, although mine are spread out wherever I left them ;)

Nic said...

Wow! I have a new-found love for rings. I have just bought myself a fab zinc white one made of recycled pencil crayons-it is fab, I keep having to smell it as it reminds me of school and pencil cases!!
http://www.zincwhite.co.uk/product-ring-large-solitaire.html

gabrielle said...

What you can do, if you really want to wear a ring that's too big for you, is wrap a piece of fabric tape (like the kind you use to fix on plasters) around the piece of ring that can only be seen palm-up. This makes the aperture smaller and so should fit more snugly. Just don't show your palm and no-one will know!

dots and spots said...

Thanks for the tip , will have to try it out ;0)

Crafted by Carly said...

What an amazing collection!!! I love the red and white spotty ring!
Love the tin too!!!
Carly
x