Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sparkly lights....

...are not just for Christmas!

 I have 3 sets, no 4 up all year round in the various rooms downstairs. They are hang overs from Christmas, something I just couldn't bring myself to pack away in a box for the year, so they stayed up.

 As the nights are beginning to draw in and the late Autumn chill begins, I like to switch these on to cheer up the place and give me a little light to make my evening mug of coffee, rather than the full bright main lights.

I though I would also share with you a new magazine edited by the same lady/team who produce Mollie Makes. It has taken me a while to get my hands on a copy of this first issue. A very kind lady on twitter heard my plea that I couldn't find a copy and very kindly found one and reserved it for me to collect. Isn't social media fab? I will let you know what I think of it, once I find time to read it - for now I've just had a quick flick through.

6 comments:

Sommerhusstil said...

såååååååå hyggeligt :O) Klem betina

Country Rabbit said...

i love having my christmas fairy lights up all year round, even picked up some roses ones in August all up on my dresser top ;0)...they always look comforting in the evening light ;0)...I did have a quick flick thru that mag in the city and didnt think that much of it...maybe the next issues will be a bit more full filling... love your kitchen & home... ;0) kazzy

JO SOWERBY said...

ooooh that was me.........again.......and guess what WH Smiths had five copies in today!!! What r they like?
Jo xxxx

Anonymous said...

I've been itching to get my hands on a copy of the mag, I just adore Mollie Makes so its bound to be fabulous. Time for a trip to WH Smiths then!

All things nice... said...

I like the lights all year round, I got really nice ones in IKEA that run off 2 small batteries and they are LED ones so they are kind of blue, my husband thought they were just for Christmas!

All things nice...

katysclutter said...

I keep my festive lights up all year round too, with solar ones in the garden!

lovely :)