Saturday 2 February 2013

Instagram February Photo Challenge


Being an Instagram newbie, I got quite excited by this photo challenge. Basically you take a photo a day based on each word in the list, then post it on your instagram  and/or twitter stream with #fmsphotoaday.
It has been going on for well over a year apparently and you get a new list each month, so I thought it looked quite fun.

 Day 1 - FORK

 Day 2 - PATTERN


You can follow me on Instagram *HERE* if you want to.

Happy Weekend.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

This looks good.
I just good an iPad for my birthday and have downloaded the instagram advert but not a clue what to do with it!
Have you seen the Martha Stewart Craft App which allows you to make your photos into scrapbook pages?
It's really good - I'm going to do a blog post about it in a couple of days.
xx