Monday 1 July 2013

Hello July


A Pinch and a Punch!
Good Morning July.

Wow! July already? Not sure how that happened but I hear rumour's that it could be a warm and sunny one, so it's most welcome. The children only have 3 weeks left of school and Jeff has only one more week of his 'Gardening Leave' before he starts his official Summer holiday, so we look forward to the month of July.


I'm still enjoying my new studio space and have managed, so far, to keep it tidy!
Not much creating has been going on, I'm waiting for the holidays to arrive when there will be no school runs to do and other interruptions. 
Roll on the Summer holidays is all I can say.

Just to let you know, there is a little SALE over in my Not on the High Street Store - lots of things to tempt you. Pop over *HERE* to have a look.

1 comment:

Crafted by Carly said...

I love the colours in your studio!
Carly
x