Saturday 13 July 2013

Glorious!


WOW! Aren't we lucky? 
I'm loving all this glorious sunshine although my studio is a little on the warm side at the moment.


I'm not complaining though. I have been wishing for this weather, so am more than happy to put up with the extra heat. I tend to do bits first thing in the morning or late in the evening.


My fan has been working over time.


There have been the odd cooling treat


and I've been finding a shady spot to have my lunch.


Life has been busy on the school front with Sam's end of term play, visits from family to watch him in his starring role of Fagan. As it's his last year at Primary school, Year 6 had a surprise Activity day out, at Mill on the Brue.  There is still another week and 2 days to go and lots of things on the calendar to attend - sports day, whole school trip to the seaside, Year 6 Summer Fete and the inevitable Leaver's Assembly (tissues ready!).




I've been kept busy with orders and making up continuous amounts of stock so I can do a little less once the school holidays commence.


I've also been making the most of the children's paddling pool to keep me cool.
I can dream I'm somewhere in the Mediterranean!


I hope you are enjoying this gorgeous weather.
I hear the sun is staying with us for a little while longer too.

1 comment:

primrosesattic said...

I remember my children leaving primary school. It's so sad for you and them. A new start for both of you. Enjoy the sun.
Rosezeeta.