Sunday 7 July 2013

What FANTASTIC Weather


What a glorious weekend - the sort of weather I've been wishing for - nearly 10pm and the back door still open. Breakfast outside, lunch outside, tea outside - perfect.


The paddling pool came out of hibernation having survived another winter and was put to very good use.


We had a little visitor for the weekend - my 4 year old niece. It was her first sleepover whilst my sister had a date with the Rolling Stones in London! I'd forgotten just how tiring it is to have a 4 year old around.


This morning we ventured to the Shepton Mallet Lido to make the most of the weather
and tire out an active 4 year old!



Once our little visitor had gone home,  I spent my afternoon popping in and out to keep tabs on the tennis.
What a match and what a .....


WINNER!

Well done Andy Murray!


Tea changed from a roast to pizza and salad - outside!


My evening walk was hard work but rewarded by a cool off in the paddling pool.


The most perfect weekend weather and it looks like it's here to stay for the week.
Hooray!

Now watching Mamma Mia! - perfect way to end the weekend!

1 comment:

Jay said...

A great weekend all round, fabulous weather and Murray winning Wimbledon. Your pizza and salad looks yummy!