Tuesday 24 September 2013

Coming SOON!'


eek! I'm just a little bit excited to share with you my new iPhone covers coming soon to the dots and spots shop. I have wanted to do them for 'aaaaaages' and finally, I have found someone who could print them at a reasonable price here in the UK.


There are 2 designs to start with - the spot and the star design. 
Poor Jeff just walked through the door and I had him modelling it for me!


There are 4 colours to choose from - red, blue, pink and navy.
The design wraps around the sides of the cover too.
They will retail at £18.00 each.

I still need to photograph them and then sweet talk Jeff into getting them onto the website, so they should be available within the next week or so - I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

En4tainment said...

Love them I am going to get one for me and maybe an other for an xmas gift, So cute x

Pene said...

Gosh I want one,the red stars I think but maybe I should get an I-phone first?