Wednesday 18 September 2013

mid week round up


How is it Wednesday already? 
The weeks are going by far too quickly for my liking. This gorgeous view greeted me on Monday morning - what a way to start the week.


My days at the moment are spent picking and packing orders and in between, making up as much Christmas stock as I can. I feel happier going into the coming weeks, if I have plenty of stock made up and on the shelves ready to fulfil orders.


In the little free time I have, I have turned my attention to Christmas 2014!
I know it seems ridiculously early but if I need any reprints done on my current stock, it's best to have other stuff ready, if I need to make up a print run. I always find it easier to design 'Christmas' at this time of year too, rather than during the Summer, even if I am a year ahead.


So enjoy the rest of the week - today is dry, so I'm making the most of it. The washing is out on the line and I hope to squeeze in a walk before the school run later.

No comments: