Monday 23 June 2014

Another week!


Another week has come and gone - I really don't know where the time is going at the moment. Jeff breaks up on Saturday and the children have just 4 more weeks of school until the Summer holidays. We have been enjoying the most glorious sunny weather, which really does make every day a joy.


I've even read a book. I only read when I have time, usually on holiday but with this gorgeous weather, I've been taking some time out in the garden and have enjoyed a little reading too.


The veg patch is certainly enjoying this warm sunshine - it's all gone a little mad - loads of peas and courgettes ripening up and lots of flowers on the pumpkins too.


The strawberries, now netted, are producing lots of delicious fruit too.


I treated myself to a little retail therapy in Bath last Wednesday - it was lovely to have a few hours completely on my own. I had to visit the new Anthropology store and was tempted by this little melon plate in the sale.


It looks perfect on my dresser - a 'meant to be' purchase!


I also treated us to some new bedding in the Cath Kidston Sale and swapped the duvet from a Double to a King Size - such luxury.


We have lots of things on offer in the Not on the High Street Summer SALE. We will be having our own SALE starting next week (once hubby is off  work and has time to do the technical bit)
 

So each evening is spent enjoying the last bit of evening sun - long may it continue, although I think the weather is about to change once Glastonbury starts, typical. Life around here is already starting to get busier with festival goers arriving early. My local Tesco's resembles a camping store and is frequented by a colourful mix of characters and individuals, not to mention the array of clapped out vehicles in the car park. A week today it will all be over and come home time next Monday life will be back to normal.

Enjoy your week x


No comments: