Wednesday 12 November 2014

Treats!


I've been a bit naughty and been treating myself.
I went to Street yesterday to drop off a delivery and just popped into Clarks Village and might of just popped out with these lovely LOVE letters - now to find them a home.
Well it is my Birthday on Friday and Christmas is just around the corner!


I also might have treated myself to this top from GAP in a MEDIUM!! Yes, a medium - this is a first for me, was always an XL before so a nice surprise non-scale victory!


And this morning I may have just bought 2 tickets to see Take That in May 2015!
Those that know me, know that I'm a big fan so I'm looking forward to May!
I was lucky enough to see them in June 2011 - I used them as my weight loss motivation, vowing to be 'thin by Take That' and failed miserably but hopefully I will be 'thin by Take That' this time round, hopefully even at target- so something else to look forward to!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you Becky! You totally deserve those treats. Enjoy each one! Calorie free treats too!

Have a lovely birthday Friday! Our birthdays are just one day apart!

Mandy x

dots and spots said...

Thanks Mandy - Happy Birthday wishes sending your way too. Hope you are doing something nice or give yourself a treat too x