Sunday 25 February 2018

Family trip!


We have had some beautiful sunny February days but boy has it been cold and it's set to get colder, soooo deceptive but better than rain any day.


Weighed in at group yesterday and picked up my 1 stone Award - pretty chuffed with my progress and only another 8.5lbs will see me back in target x


Didn't stay to group last week as this one was getting her hair cut! Looks fab, don't you agree? Love it shorter and styled, hoping she'll keep it this length now. All part of my 'Self love Sophie' mini campaign xx


Had a great family trip out yesterday to Birmingham.


 I bought tickets for one of Sophie and Sam's favourite American bands Imagine Dragons, as a Christmas pressie. They're only playing 5 dates in the UK for their Evolve World Tour and I got tickets! Their first 'poper' concert and it didn't disappoint, had the best night!


Although we managed to stand behind Birmingham's tallest man!!!! 


Great live band


And this is what it was all about- love these two to bits xxx

Have a great week x

No comments: