Thursday 7 November 2019

Bonus time x

Pinch and a punch...... (bit late!!)


What a whirlwind of a week and busy start to the month of November! No sooner had we got back from Girona, I was at the station picking up Sophie from the train station. 


It's 'reading week' so unlike last year, where she stayed in Reading, this year she decided to come home, which meant we got to celebrate her birthday with her too.


Never too old for cake but how is she 20!!!!?
Where have those years gone?


We spent her actual birthday at home (I'd taken a couple of days off work), popping into town for lunch and a mooch around the shops but then spent Tuesday in Exeter, our first visit and we were pleasantly surprised.


Bonus treat lunch in the HUB, it is part of the same small chain, as the one we go to in St Ives.


Sophie got new shoes ready for interviews and a birthday pair of boots! We had a lovely look around and noticed the Christmas market sheds going up, so I will definitely be returning for that, as it's just an hour down the motorway and super easy to park. 


We had a good look around John Lewis and I found my Christmas wrap additions for this year, plus a few other christmassy bits. 


I've also found this years Christmas jumper, the top candy cane one was actually from TU at Sainsbury's and the grey spotty one is from NEXT (it has a tinsel trim around the neck, cuffs and spots!). As soon as Halloween is over, I like to start getting organised, then once my birthday has come and gone mid November, I'm in full on Christmas mode x

No comments: