Monday 9 March 2020

Reading bound!


It's been a busy old week but a hint of  nicer weather every now and again. Corona Virus is continually on the news and at work we have empty shelves due to some panic buying. Who knew loo roll would be in such high demand!?! I just hope my sister and I can still travel to Florence in late May.


I've tried to get out and about when it has been a dry day. Always looking for positive signs of Spring, even on the greyest of days.


Had a fab day out in Reading on Saturday. It meant an early start from Castle Cary train station but my sister and niece got the train from Bath and we all arrived within 10 minutes of each other.


It was lovely to spend the day with Sophie and for her to show them where she lived and the Uni campus etc. We just about all managed to squeeze in to her tiny room!


I got the train home around 5'ish and was treated to a low, setting sun most of the journey back. It was lovely to see Sophie and the realisation that in under 3 weeks, I'll be driving down to collect her and bring her home for Easter. Sam continues to be working hard, finally he seems to be doing proper study!! Jeff continues to be busy at work and all the extras that go with a busy school. I'm keeping up with my 'Start Over' eating well and doing daily yoga and have lost 5lbs during the first two weeks, happy with that. Slow and steady progress and 11 weeks until we go to Florence, if we're allowed to travel!!


No comments: