Tuesday 19 April 2022

Easter Celebrations

   


HAPPY EASTER

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend. 
We arrived home in the early hours of Easter Sunday morning, perfect timing.


We didn't see any of the Easter Processions whilst out in Italy but we did see the chocolate eggs wrapped in foil and the traditional Easter cakes, pastiera Napolentana. 


Sophie very kindly baked us a cake for our return. She also did the food shop, made sure the washing basket was empty for our return and taxied us to and from the airport. She's now back in Reading, Jeff took her back on Bank Holiday Monday, whilst Sam and I were at work. Can't believe she's starting her final term and final exams!! Where have those four years gone??? 


The tulips made a perfectly timed 'bloom' for the Easter weekend....


....as did the blossom!

So a lovely Easter weekend. As I mentioned Sam and I worked the BH Monday, he has a few more shifts before he heads back to Cardiff on Sunday. Then it's a 5 week term before the half term break and my belated 50th birthday trip to Florence with my sister. The way time is whizzing by, it'll be here before I know it. The diary is quite full between now and then too, so a busy few weeks ahead.

No comments: