Thursday 27 May 2010

Deadlines!!!


So as you can see, I've been making a right old mess in my studio. I have so much going on at the moment and there certainly doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day. I love to be busy but hate it when I have deadlines looming and feel a little out of control!!


One project I've been working on, is the layout of the new dots and spots catalogue. We have so many new products now, that the old catalogue is very out of date. There are only so many extra sheets that can be added.


Dots and spots is very nearly 2 years old and it is very nearly a year now since I gave up my teaching job to concentrate on growing the business full time.



Sometimes I shock myself at the number of cards, postcards and quality products we now produce and supply to a variety of different outlets and shops.


This catalogue is to be 16 pages plus the cover in order to fit everything in.

If you would like a copy then please do email us your details and, as and when it arrives, hot off the press, we will send you a copy.
Just visit the 'contact us' page on our website to send us an email


There are a number of other projects I am working on simultaneously - updated order form, display ideas for our first BIG Trade Fair in Harrogate in July, designing new postcard ranges, beach hut wedding finishing touches and putting together our Christmas products!! Yes, you read that correctly it is only May but the media need Christmas product images already - quite tricky to remain focused while the sun shines.



A sneaky peak of what we will have to offer!

www.dotsandspots.co.uk

4 comments:

Muddy Puddle Crafts said...

just sent my details for a copy, thanks, it looks really nice looking forward to it, good luck in Harogate sure you'll do really well. p.s theres a giveaway over on my blog if you fancy it & all items are spotty !

KC'sCourt! said...

Just going to put my name on the list for a catalogue.
Your things are gorgeous!
Julie xxxxxxx

Helen Pickup said...

WOW! what a lot of work to do! It will be well worth it! Your ranges are beautiful!

Colourart said...

Wow, a truly large collection of fabulous designs. Good luck with the catalogue launch and show. I have popped back to your blog, which I do regularly :), to award you a Sunshine Award. If you would like to find out how to take part it’s all on my blog - thank you. Amanda