Thursday 20 May 2010

A well earned day off....

Today I treated myself to a little retail therapy in one of my favourite cities - Bath. I love it there and view it as a real treat. It seems ages since I last went child free and there were so many new things to see.

I have two or three 'must see' shops - one being Vinegar Hill, where I'm sure I spied some mugs designed by the very talented Snapdragon Jane.


Next on my 'must do' list was a visit to Cath Kidston. I still have vouchers from Christmas - you see how long it's been since I last visited, burning a hole in my pocket.


I treated myself to a red and white spotty beach towel in preparation for the long hot summer we are well overdue! Of course there where many other shops ticked off on route and I have come home with a 'comfy' yet stylish pair of shoes ready for my first trade fair in Harrogate this summer.



So all in all a very enjoyable but tiring day - must put my next visit on the calendar - make sure I don't leave it so long! If you would rather shop from the comfort of your own home, I can recommend a very good webshop for you to peruse!


6 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

I love Bath too. I love your web page as well!
Julie xxxxx

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

I love Bath, I was there on Friday with Miss P. Vinegar Hill is such a lovely shop. I always find something to buy there. I didn't go in to CK this time.

Glad you had a good time.

Warm wishes
Isabelle x

Rebecca said...

I have never been to Bath but it looks amazing! oh and that Cath Kidston bed, I wish my bed looked as cosy as that! x

Jane said...

Looks a wonderful place to shop - its decades sine I was in bath (doesn't that sound terrible?) - really likeing your new designs.
J x

The Mosaic Garden said...

Ooohhh! Sounds like a perfect day - it's years since I've been to Bath looks like I must go back and visit those lovely shops.

Karen Roderick said...

Bath is beautiful. I went to University there, and lived there for a while after graduating too, it was very chic then, but now it's even better, lovely pics xx