Tuesday 18 May 2010

A little taster....

I love it when I have the 'need' to create new designs. Some of my postcards are in need of re-printing, so I have a few spaces on the print run to fill with new designs and this is a little glimpse of what I have been up to!

I'm back off to my studio to complete the next 2 designs in this set -
'Hens and Bees!'
Have a lovely afternoon - the sun is shining here in Somerset - according to the paper today we are destined for a long hot summer, so bees a plenty in the garden.

8 comments:

Karen Roderick said...

I love the new designs, Hens and Bees, perfect for our (hopefully)long hot summer, great stuff, Karen x

KC'sCourt! said...

Wonderful cards.

All things nice... said...

They are so pretty, keep up the good work :)

All things nice...

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Love the chicken house and the must make a cake card.

Just Original said...

Love the chicken design!

Lets keep our fingers crossed for a long hot summer.

Vanessa x

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

I love your new designs, really pretty! It's nice to see that the inspiration just keeps coming.

Warm wishes
Isabelle x

LissyLou said...

They are gorgeous!!!

Pocketful of Patterns said...

These are great! Good luck with the rest of the set...and fingers crossed for that long, hot summer, eh? :)